Wish I was there . .
My passport is ready and I can be packed in minutes.

09 June 2009

Day to day stuff

I am having a hard time believing that in less then two weeks I will be on a plane and out of this heat for a month. I keep hoping the tomatoes will ripen before I leave so I can make and freeze some sauce, but for now just lots of green tomatoes. Looks like Hubby will have to deal with this when he comes home after two weeks.

We have given up on the corn. The rodent has won this round and escaped the humane trap. I will have to be more crafty for my autumn garden. The kid with the BB gun has not been ruled out.

The kids and I are surviving the heat by keeping busy. Art classes for the next two weeks in the morning, visitors (yes, my MIL!), and packaging should occupy the next two weeks.

Nothing else to report. The new camera had a glitch and had to be returned so I don't even have pictures to share. Hope everyone is enjoying the summer and hopefully, I actually have something to write about soon!

No comments: