Wish I was there . .
My passport is ready and I can be packed in minutes.

18 May 2009

Really, I haven't disappeared. I've just been a bit busy. The last day of school for the kids is Thursday so we have the usual round up of class parties, field trips, and performances. We have also had planned and unplanned company to dinner. Finally, I have been playing with a birthday gift. I am only on page 60 out of 200+ pages in the manual, but I've had fun learning. You can see some of the benefits from my new gift below.

All in all, I am just trying to enjoy the last bits before a I am full time parent all day, every day. I have no astounding news, no revelations,. It is hot, the garden is growing, and soon my time will be filled with summer activities for the elementary school sect. Enjoy the pictures for now and soon I'll be writing again.







Have a good week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you guys are keeping busy to me! Was the gift a new camera by chance? Love the photos!

RennyBA said...

Happy you did not disappeared :-)

Great macro flower pics!