Wish I was there . .
My passport is ready and I can be packed in minutes.

22 July 2009

A Belated Thank You

How do you thank someone for sharing their secret sunset spot with you . . . Perhaps a Cafe Melange . . .
Or a treat from Demel's in Salzburg . . .
. . . or Demel's in Vienna? (See what you have done to me!)

Maybe Roses . . .

. . . Or Sunflowers?

Grüner Veltliner? Austrian, of course!

I suppose the view from one of my favorite spots will have to do.
A special thank you to our new friend for sharing Austria.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok - Austria I want to see! And I've been thinking and wondering about you.

Incredible photos. You must be home and going through withdraws???

hexe said...

E.T. - Happy to be home but missing the cool weather and the scenery. If we could find a job in Austria, we'd be gone - it is that wonderful!

RennyBA said...

I would say Grüner Veltliner would be perfect!

Glad you had such a good trip.

Merisi said...

A big Gespritzter to these beautiful images!
I have yet to savour that sweet Demel delicacy on your picture.
Better wait for winter, right now Strudels are what's on my mind. Cherry one day, yesterday Apricot!
Hugs,
M.

The most beautiful summer days imaginable right now, with cool nights. People are leaving the city for country life. I am staying and enjoying the vast precious emptiness of it all.

hexe said...

Reny - I do agree that the Vetliner is a good choice as I have been enjoying some that I brought back.

Merisi - I am glad you enjoyed the photos! Enjoy your empty city - I look forward to seeing what you find. Ich Danke Ihnen!