- I have painted the trim and walls in the living room. I just have one more wall around the windows, and then I am left with just the bedrooms to update.
- The green beans are in, the parsley has taken off, the lettuce is now gone, but the tomatoes and cukes are just beginning to flower. Go garden!
- Hubby and kids did a road race this weekend. I just cheered - not quite ready to run a race again. But I have begun running again, now that spurs on my heels have been reduced and the doctor has cleared me to run.
- Hubby took me to see La Nouba, Cirque du Soleil for my birthday on Saturday. On Friday, I had friends over for a Mexican dinner and made some tasty sangria and even better chocolate mousse. Both nights were lots of fun.
- Made strawberry jelly and am going to move on to jam today.
- Trying to stay positive and be patient, but I never was virtuous . . .
Circle B Nature Preserve