Wish I was there . .
My passport is ready and I can be packed in minutes.

09 December 2010

I really don't want much for Christmas . . .


Maybe just peace and while you're listening,
It couldn't hurt and might be nice,
If what the season brings could last beyond one silent night.

I really don't want much for Christmas.
No, hunger's high upon my wish list,
No fancy toys, please give instead
A roof above each homeless child's head.
It's all so grand and jolly.
We deck the halls with boughs of holly,
Yuletide carols and cozy fires,
But somewhere there's no rejoicing.

I really don't want much for Christmas.
You could lose hate, and I'd be blissful.
Make all the madness disappear,
That's it for what I wish.
No diamond-studded gifts.
I really don't want much this year, but love.

"I Really Don't Want Much for Christmas"
Chris Botti


No comments: