Wish I was there . .
My passport is ready and I can be packed in minutes.

09 July 2007

During our trip to Norway, I was fascinated with doors. Brightly colored doors intrigue me; the idea that there are different and interesting options behind them. Plus PH had one of those days at work - not a bad day, just a reminder that when you work in a family firm and you are not family, your opinion counts less - even if you are a "partner." So PH, here's hoping these doors will inspire you to dream about what comes next . . .

Religious Doors







Old Doors






Double Doors









Blue Doors










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hexe,

I am glad to see you got the photos to download. Just a few more days until I am with you in Maine. I hope you survive your family until then.

After a day like today, I really look forward to opening new doors with you -- and leaving this state!

PH

Anonymous said...

For a Norwegian it's great to see the trip to our country through your eyes and what kind of things you notice especially:-)

Pam said...

I like the variety of these doors. The metal work is both intricate and interesting. Also interesting to see the different colors.

Lovely!

Unknown said...

I too am fascinated by doors. I love European looking ones. They just fascinate me to death and I can look at them over and over again...