- I can not find a Stavanger airport in GERMANY (might that be because it is in NORWAY!)
- There are no seats available on any domestic flight out of Florida for the entire month of June (after that statement, I just asked to speak with the next person)
- The Star Alliance of which USAirways is a member does not fly to Norway (Also part of the Star Alliance are Scandinavian Air and Lufthansa and in less than thirty seconds on their websites I could find flights to Stavanger, Bergen, and Haugsund)
- Scandinavian Air and Lufthansa have no seats available all of June (see two above)
- "We do not talk to our partners in the Star Alliance so I can not tell you if any seats were ever available to be redeemed."
After these conversations, I have to question my sanity in flying with this airline. If they do not have the ability to train their personnel, why should I believe that they have the ability to keep a plane upright. If only there was a really long bridge to Europe . . .