- I can still do a cartwheel and a handstand at age 38. All those years of gymnastics make me impressive to my five year old daughter.
- My parents brain-washed me as a kid and I have a vast and frightening knowledge of old country and western lyrics. To this day, I know all the words to "Mama, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Cowboys", "Reuben James", "She Stopped Loving Me Today", and "I Believe in You."
- When I travel, I always visit a local grocery store and spend at least an hour looking at all the different items.
- As a kid I had to go to a speech therapist for slurring and I stuttered when I spoke publicly through college. The stuttering just stopped in law school.
- I think living without a change of season and mountains is soul destroying.
- I chew on pens. It helps me think.
- My middle name is Angela; the derivative of the name being Angel; I think my parents understood the use of sarcasm.
Now, according to the rules, I must now tag three other. Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Job update: I have given notice and will stop teaching in January. I can only make two observations about this most recent experience (1) January is still a long ways off and (2) this period will not be pleasant.