Wish I was there . .
My passport is ready and I can be packed in minutes.

29 July 2006

More Pictures on the Route de Vin

It's rather crazy here - PH is leaving for NY this afternoon for his Grandma's funeral and we just our A/C back working after twenty-four hours of a very hot house. Here are a few more pictures of our day on the Route de Vin.

Here's where we had a nice lunch . . .


and PH had a very large beer!

The narrow streets . . .

and pretty houses with the flower boxes.

During our post lunch walk, PH made a friend!

With PH leaving for NY, I don't think my next few days will be as relaxing as our day on the Route de Vin!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

At least you've got those memories. :) And those pics just mesmorize me (sp). I think I love the building because there aren't any like them here... I just love the variety too...

And good thing the air con is working. WE got the natural kind yesterday and at least until monday. I even got freezing cold last night, jacket included and cold feet in bed that wouldn't warm up...

hexe said...

Stop teasing me - jackets, freezing, cold feet . . .I won't have any of that until Christmas up North. If you even mention the use of a fireplace, I may cry :)