Wish I was there . .
My passport is ready and I can be packed in minutes.

31 May 2006

I'm sorry I asked . . .


Since it appears to be 80s day at Mausi and Kim's, I was reminded of one of those moments when you wonder who in hell you have married. Many years ago, PerfectHusband was looking at old photos of me as a kid - all bad 80s hair and braces. We were laughing at the various fluorescent outfits when I innocently asked "You didn't have any 80s outfits?" PH then confessed that he owned and wore a red Michael Jackson jacket from Thriller. I couldn't even speak. What does one say when one discovers they are married to a man who wanted to dress like Michael Jackson? There aren't words . . .

(I feel the need to add that in no way to we want to endorse anything Michael Jackson as not guilty by a jury certainly doesn't mean innocent.)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL. We all do things we may regret later. At least he was smart enough to get rid of the evidence. I had a really bad perm in the early 90s. I have locked away my year books forever.

Ms Mac said...

Once I told a friend about a purple paisley print top I used to wear that I absolutely adored. He scoffed at me and turned his nose up at me. It was all good though when his girlfriend said, "Don't you be laughing at her purple paisley, Mr RED TRENCHCOAT!"

Unknown said...

Yeah I guess at times we think we are so cool or just have to have that when actually we look back with regrets... Goes to show that impulsive buying is just bad news!

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»