Wish I was there . .
My passport is ready and I can be packed in minutes.

17 June 2006

Houston, we have lift-off . . .

For unknown reasons, my parent's computer has finally decided to work. YEAH!!! This should be the part where I post lovely pictures, yet the camera lens has become stuck and camera will not work even though I have read and followed all directions in the manual. If it's not one thing, it's another!

Even without camera, all has gone relatively smooth. The plane rides went very well. People were very kind and the kids were GREAT. Yes, KK did have a little vomiting incident, but as the mean flight attendant had refused my request for an extra vomit bag, I didn't feel at all bad when KK vomited in the plane as we were getting off. It was pure karma to the grouchy flight attendant.

We had a nice visit with Giant Nephew. For an only child, he adapted pretty well to the chaos of having two hyperactive children running around him non-stop. He does have to be fed every two hours (no, I am not kidding!), but once I figured that out, it was smooth sailing.

Tomorrow we are off to Aunt M's camp for some swimming and possible jet ski rides. Will try to use parent's camera to take photos and if all goes well (fingers crossed) I may actually have photos for tomorrow. Signing off now to read all the blogs I have been missing - yes, I am officially addicted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah for addiction! And I'm glad things happened the way they did. Shows that mean flight attendant better think more next time. ;0)